Policy last updated June 1, 2015
This policy is effective from January 1, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect on the web or in person the following information:
- -contact information including phone and email address
- -demographic information such as mailing address, city, state, zip
- -credit card information
- -other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- -Internal record keeping.
- -We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- -We may periodically send a promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the mailing and/or email address which you have provided.
- -We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- -Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Your information will be used to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature including Online Booking. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by:
- -Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- -Determining if you are logged in or not
- -Allowing you to add comments to our site
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- -Contacting us at the below information.
- -Online Booking provides a means for reviewing and editing your personal information.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our web site because such information may be required in order for you to have personalized recommendations presented to you; register as a user; purchase products or services; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our web site.
At any time you can choose to no longer receive promotional e-mails or newsletters from us by unsubscribing. In every marketing e-mail communication we send, there is an unsubscribe hyperlink that allows the recipient to unsubscribe from that specific marketing program by simply clicking the hyperlink provided and following the instructions provided. We attempt to process all such unsubscribe requests in a prompt fashion. However, after unsubscribing, we cannot guarantee that you will never receive another marketing mailing from us, because we may obtain your e-mail address in the future through a different e-mail marketing program that you have opted into. We can guarantee, however, that if you should ever receive another e-mail marketing communication from us, you will be able to remove your e-mail address via the unsubscribe hyperlink. Unsubscribing from one marketing list will not automatically unsubscribe a user from all marketing lists. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements and administrative notices, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Contact information for Salon 125, a wholly owned subsidiary of Seven Strong And Company, Inc.:
125 Park Street
Lakeport, CA 95453
Phone: (707) 413-7250
This page can be printed from your browser.